Saturday, October 22, 2022

I PANT FOR THE LIVING ELOHIM

Tehillim/Psalm 42

1 As a deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O Elohim.

2 My soul thirsts for Elohim, for the living Elohim. When shall I come and appear before Elohim? 

Panting is a word we do not use in the services. However, we should pant for our Elohim as the dear pants, or longs, for the water. That dear is so thirsty and must have a drink or she will die!  We must be so desperate for the presence of our Elohim, Yehoshua that we cannot rest until have a drink of His Presence to refresh us. We should say, “If You will not come now I will die!” Come my Elohim, I am desperate for you. Please listen to my prayer. I need you. I adore You my Abba! I adore my Savior Yehoshua. You know the cry or my heart, come now. I adore you. I magnify Your holy Name Yehovah. Glorious King of the Universe, come. My life depends on Your response. Please answer Me. I want You.  I am not coming for you to make rich! I do not care if I have things or do not have, but I am panting for your presence. Please come do not delay! I long to be with You now! Please do not deny me!

This is the attitude we need to have when we are praying and seeking Him. We must  let go of every other thought behind and just press in on hearing from Him. We must long with all our heart and all our emotions to want to be with Him. Panting is really something we must be willing to do, for He will always come! We must be panting for His love more than the most pleasant thing we have wanted. Everything must become insignificant compared to His Presence.

Nothing can be more important than Him. We must desire Him intensely or we cannot survive. We must come into His presence! We must ask Him to give us more of His love, for we must love Him more!  His love for Him must intensify or we may die! We want Him to come, and we want Him to stay.

Please Yehoshua come and fill me I am lovesick! I need your embrace! You are my bridegroom!  Please let me feel you near me! I cannot live separate from you in this world. I need you to help me to survive. All those idols around me in this world cannot speak or help anyone.   Please fill me and this nations with Your presence. Send us refreshment from on high, or we all perish! We are desperate for You, Abba, Father, come! Yehoshua come!

3a My tears have been my food day and night, while they continually say to me, “Where is your Elohim (God)”

5 Why are cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted withing me? Hope in Elohim, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.

There are times we may have gone through tests and all we did was to cry out and we did not sense His Presence. Our friends may have noticed our situation and asked dumb questions. It did not make us feel good and cried some more. But this verse five says is saying: Why are you cast down, O my soul? Why do you not trust Elohim and wait upon Him.

During this He may be cleansing something in us. He may want to refine us and become more sensitive to His Holy Spirit.

We must boldly say, ‘I will continue to hope in my Elohim. He has always been faithful to me, and I will not be depressed about this time. I choose to continue to love Him and serve as I have always done. No matter if the prices keep on going up, and no matter if a war begins, I will not get depressed. For I know Yehovah and Yehoshua will not leave me.”

I will continue to pant for my living Elohim, and He will come and satisfy my thirst! I will love Him with all my heart, and He will respond and embrace me and love me as He always does. He is near me, I will love and  talk with Him, and He will answer me.

Shalom!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment