Friday, September 30, 2022

THE RECOMPENSE

 

I continue to speak on forgiveness, but also on the recompense.

Let us remember the words of Yehoshua on the cross.                                                                                                                

“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”

Luqas/Luke 23:34

As I have spoken in my other message, and as yourself may know, Yehoshua died on the cross to save sinners like you and me. He was sinless. Therefore, when we repent of our sins, and believe in Him, we become new creature. Let us read together a few verses of Scripture.

Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Mashiach (Christ) according to flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Mashiach, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of Elohim (God), who has reconciled us to Himself through Yehoshua Mashiach, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that Elohim was in Mashiach reconciliation the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Mashiach, as though Elohim were pleading through us: we implore you on Mashiach behalf, be reconciled to Elohim.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of Elohim in Him.

Qorin’tiyim 2/2Corinthians 5:16-21

Yehoshua came to this earth to Redeem us from the hands of the devil, and He had to die. He had to die by crucifixion in order for Him to shed His blood, for the life is in the flesh, therefore we are forbidden to eat meat with blood. Please read the following verses.

“For it is the life of all flesh. Its blood sustains its life. Therefore I said to the children of Israel, ‘You shall not eat the blood of any flesh, for the life of all flesh is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off.’”

Wayyiqra/Leviticus 17: 14-11

I have spoken many times of our need to be saved. You can read all my messages and find out where my faith is. Not in my own righteousness, but in the Savior of the world, Yehoshua HaMashiach.

 Yehoshua came to pay for our salvation, as mentioned.

For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify Elohim in your body and in your spirit, which are Elohim’s.

Qorin’tiyim 1/1 Corianthians 6:20

He died for all mankind, which includes you and me, and all our enemies.

But a person must want with his whole heart to be saved. A person must be convinced in his heart that unless he repents and believe the gospel, he is going to hell.

 What happened when  people refuses the free gift?

What happened when they choose to do their own will and become thieves, murderous, adulterous, idolaters, liars, abominable, sexually immoral, cowardly, unbelieving, and so forth?

“Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; their foot shall slip in due time; for the day of their calamity is at hand and the things to come hasten upon them.’ For Yehovah will judge His people and have compassion on His servants, when He sees that their power is gone, and there is no one remaining, bond or free. He will say: “Where are their gods, the rock in which they sought refuge? Who ate the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offering?  Let them rise and help you, and be your refuge.

‘Now, see that I, even I, am He, and there is no Elohim besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; nor is there any who can deliver from My hand. For I raise My hand to Heaven, and say, “As I live forever,” If I wet My glittering sword, and My hand takes hold on judgment, I will render vengeance to My enemies, and repay those who hate Me.

Devarim/Deuteronomy 32:35-41

Yehovah warns us not to take vengeance by ourselves. We are imperfect and cannot judge rightly. We must stop talking bad about the government for we are just as sinners. Each of us needs to be forgiven. We must forgive the presidents who have made the law of abortion, which is murder. We must forgive those who have sold this country to China and Russia and other enemies. We must forgive them, not because they are not guilty but because we cannot do nothing about it, except pray for them as the Word of Yehovah instructs.

If you are a Christian or Messianic you know what the Bibles teaches. If you are not, please buy a Bible complete with the Gospels, and learn about your Mashiach. Today is the day we must repent for not obeying our Elohim. His judgment is coming to this earth. Many will die prematurely because of disasters and wars and other means. I urge you, beloved reader to repent for gossiping about others, instead of praying for them. Do not use your tongues to avenge yourself.

If at all possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says Yehovah.

Romans 12:18-19

Please forgive anyone who has offended you, or you will retain their sin, and do the same thing they do. And then, you also will be judged with them.

“If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them, if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

Yochanan/John 20:23

Shalom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment