Sunday, October 16, 2022

THE SANCTIFIED NAME

Part one.

I know some of you right now many like to skip this message for it makes you feel uncomfortable! It should not affect you if you indeed profess to serve the King of the Universe and believe in His only Ben/Son Yehoshua HaMashiach!

I hope you will give it a chance and begin to read this message.

I want to start with the following verses of Scriptures:

O LORD, my strength and my fortress,

My refuge in the day of affliction, The Gentiles shall come to

You From the ends of the earth and say,

“Surely our fathers have inherited lies,

Worthlessness and unprofitable things.”

Will a man make gods for himself,

Which are not gods?

“Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might;

And they shall know that

My name is the LORD.

Yirmeyahu/Jeremiah 16:19-21

Please note that I wrote the Scriptures as it is in my New King James Version.

I want to ask you a simple question. Is “the LORD” the name of our Creator?

Is it a name at all? Your answer should be: “NO.” Lord is a title, and not a name.

Lord is used as Mr. master, lord, mister, and signore in Italian. These are not names, but only titles. In Hebrew the word for Lord singular is Adon. Referring to deity my Lord is Adoniy, and the plural Adonai.

However, this is not the name of our Creator, it is only a title, and this is dishonoring our King of the Universe, our Creator and Father. I speak about this later.

Names cannot be translated. My name Adalgisa as mentioned earlier cannot be called signora. Signora is the title to place before my name.

My name is Deborah Adalgisa therefore it cannot be replaced by the title signora. Some can call me signora Deborah Adalgisa, but not only signora. This is a generic name.  Do you understand? When we call Yehovah Lord we are calling Him Baal, which was and still is a false god. And the Bible uses this title talking to Yehovah. But I cannot go into this now.

Then why the translators have replaced the name Yehovah and used LORD?  Sadly they who are copying the Word of Yehovah are breaking the Commandment. They do not obey His Word.

“You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of Yehovah your Elohim which I command you.”

Devarim/Deuteronomy 4:2

“Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.”

Devarim/Deuteronomy 12:32

 The Scriptures were written in Hebrew and Aramaic. Mosheh/Moses did not speak Greek or English, and the original name of Yehovah is in Hebrew, not English as some think. Mosheh has written the first five books of the Scriptures called Tanakh. And other Jewish writers, such as prophets and poets, have written the rest of the books that we have written in our Bible.

Why names are important? Just a few moments ago I decided to find out what my birth name means. Adalgisa is the name given to me by my mother at birth. I was shocked to find out that this name is of German origin and it means noble, precious, promise. I was shocked to find this out, it is beautiful. Later on in life, Yehovah gave me the name I now go by, and it is Deborah, which means bee. But Deborah was given to me by our Creator as He led me to read the book of Judges chapter four. How can you translate Adalgisa? Any clue? Can you call me noble, and I answer you? What about Deborah. Can you tell your friend Bee (the meaning of Deborah) is a very nice person.  Can you see? You see what I mean? We cannot change the name into what we want for whatever reason it may be. And we cannot remove the Sacred Name Yehovah and replace it with the name of a false god, such a Baal, or with a title that every man can be addressed with, such a lord. I will talk about the name of Yehoshua in one of my next messages.

Everyone has a name. We name cats, dogs, animals such as birds, fish, insects, and the stars in heaven. Every part of our body has a name. Names identify a thing or person.

A title introduces the name but cannot replace it.  

How dare the translators hide the most wonderful and powerful name that exists, our Father, Creator and King of the Universe who made all that exists?

Something is wrong! It seems to be a wicked plan of the enemy. 

Yehovah had called Mosheh/Moses to deliver Israel while they were in bondage in Mitsrayim/Egypt. He did not want to do it, for he said he was slow of speech. But finally he asked the One who was calling him to go what was his name.

And Elohim (God) said to Mosheh, “I AM WHO I AM.” Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, “I AM has sent me to you.” “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: Yehovah  Elohim  of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham,  the Elohim of Yitzchaq, and  the Elohim of Ya’aqov, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.”

Shemot/Exodus 3:14-15

Actually “memorial” is not the correct translation, it should be “mention,’ which makes a lot of difference. This would convince the Jewish people to believe Mosheh was indeed sent to deliver them. And it did convince them.

So you notice that the translators in the Yirmeyahu/Jeremiah verses above are not telling the truth. And if it is not the truth is a lie. They covered up the Name of Yehovah because they were following the tradition of the some rabbis who put the ban on the Name. They forbade the Name to be spoken, and if anyone would speak the Name Yehovah would be put to death. I will give you some facts later.

The Hebrew is the following;

O Yehovah, my strength, and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable.” Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods? Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yehovah.

Yirmeyahu/Jeremiah 16:19-21

Note: Yitzchaq is Isaac.

Ya’aqov is Jacob.

Elohim is God in English.

It will continue, come back! Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment