Friday, October 21, 2022

THE SANCTIFIED NAME REVEALED AGAIN

Part 4

We have been talking about the ban that has been issued against speaking the name of our Creator Yehovah. Please do not be offended about my messages. If you will open your heart to listen, and to pray about this issue. You will certainly hear the  voice of Yehovah, and change your mind on your position. You will listen to His voice, and freedom will be your reward from your loving Heavenly Father Yehovah.  Remember, man is not allowed to be god, and to threaten you of losing your salvation.

Let us now read some verses of Scriptures used to validate the ban.

Yehovah was judging Yahudah for her sin, and He commanded the Babylonian King to take Israel. Actually, the captivity was set for 70 years (Yirmeyahu/Jeremiah 25:8-11). Yirmeyahu was prophesying and instructing those remaining in the land to stay. But they wanted to flee to Egypt to be safe. Yahudah/Judah had been involved in burning incense to the queen of heaven, and that was not approved by Yehovah. Yahudah was under His judgment.

Moreover Yirmeyahu/Jeremiah said to all the people and to all the women, “Hear the word of Yehovah, all Yahudah/Judah who are in the land of Egypt! “Thus says Yehovah of hosts, the Elohim of Israel, saying: ‘You and your wives have spoken with your mouths and fulfilled with your hands, saying, “We will surely keep our vows that we have made, to burn incense to the queen of heaven and pour out drink offerings to her.” You will surely keep your vows and perform your vows! Therefore hare the word of Yehovah, all Yahudah/Judah who dwell in the land of Egypt: ‘Behold I have sworn by My great name,’ says Yehovah, ‘that My name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Yahudah in all the land of Egypt, saying, “The Adon Yehovah lives.” Behold I will watch over them for adversity and not for good. And all the men of Yahudah who are  in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by famine, until there is an end  to them.

Yirmeyahu/Jeremiah 44:24-27

They used verse 26 as their weapon which is out of context. That word was for Yahudah in Egypt because they were idolaters and disobeying Yehovah.

This was done because the majority of the people did not own a Sefer of Yirmeyahu. But now we have more than enough Bibles and we can find out their error.

However, sadly, even Messianic Jews still refuse to call Yehovah by His name. I pray they repent for Yehoshua died for their sin. When they come to their senses and do not fear man anymore, then they will obey Yehovah and swear by His name and worship his name. they will be ashamed of calling Yehovah HaShem, or the Name. Which name? Is Yehovah their pet? Their son? Their neighbor? Who is that person who has no name? There is a theory about this, but I skip it. I am trying to gain my deceived brothers and sisters. I want them to fall in love with their Elohim they say they are serving. But who is He?

I know Him by His name Yehovah, and He has changed my life. Sadly, I learned and accepted of His correct name Yehovah when I was about 78-79 years old. I am now 83. Can you imagine how many years I have been robbed of knowing the name of my Father and Creator? But I want to assure that I love and forgive my brothers the Essenes and Pharisees who messed up things. But as I spoke in the first message concerning the name Yehovah, Yirmeyahu forthtold in Chapter 16 and verses 19-21 that His name would be known again. Now is resurrection time for His wonderful Name and I rejoice that I can safely and lovingly call upon His Marvelous Melodious Wonderful Powerful Magnific Glorious Sanctified Hallowed Name Yehovah and no  one will kill me or threatened me to be denied eternal life.

The ban is over. Freedom is here. Yehovah is calling us to Himself to shelter under His wings. His arms are wide open to all those who will trust and run to Him for shelter. He is waiting on all of us. What are you waiting for it? He is calling you with His magnificent infinite love; He would be saying to you what the father said to His son when he came back home. He could be saying, come home, My child! I have been waiting on you for a very long time. Come home, I am here to bless you. I have the fatted calf waiting to be slaughtered for your safe return. Let us celebrate and be merry!(See Luqas/Luke 15:11-22)

 You may be one of the prodigals coming home to Yehovah embracing Him and confessing your faults. He is ready to take you in His Home and Kingdom and put you to work!

So Come to Him now, my brother and sister, do not wait any longer! His love for you is overflowing! Take it, be safe in His arms, and get rid of religious false teaching that kept you in bondage. Come home, Yehovah is waiting!  Call Him by His Name Yehovah fearlessly and be happy. It is time to celebrate! His name is now being revealed again. It is a glorious day in the Kingdom of Yehovah.  Join the celebration, and do not try to spoil this moment in the history of humankind.

He has declared His name repeatedly for us to know Him by His Name. He has never removed His Powerful Glorious Majestic Hallowed Name! Just as He has never removed the Sabbath, and the other commandments, He has not removed His Blessed Name. This was and is the work of Satan to keep us, the children of Yehovah without the blessing to have intimacy with our Father in Heaven.  

Thus says Elohim Yehovah, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it: I Yehovah, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles, to open blind eyes, to bring our prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house. I am Yehovah, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images.

Yeshayahu/Isaiah 42:5-8

Yehovah is our Redeemer, and He deserves to be called by His Hallowed Name as you, my friend want to be called by the name your parents have given you.  

As for our Redeemer, Yehovah of hosts is His name, the Holy One of Israel.

Yeshayahu/Isaiah 47:4

Let us love and worship Him in Spirit and in truth. He is worthy to be praised.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment