Sunday, August 29, 2021

PERSONAL SALVATION IS A MUST

PART 2

I am back to continue the message I began concerning the importance of our personal salvation. Some times pastors have a good intention on getting people save through evangelism, but cut the gospel in two. I have done it too. In my immaturity I simply taught that “if you say this prayer you will be saved.” I repent for doing that. Salvation involves much more than say a two minutes prayer.

Yehoshua taught Nicodemus what is important for everyone, yesterday, today and forever. Nicodemus had a problem with the words of Yehoshua, but Yehoshua continued to teach the Pharisee.

Yehoshua answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of Elohim. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”-Yochanan/John 3:5-8


Simple words that another person may make you repeat, unless it is accompany of deep repentance, has not value.

Yehovah will not pardon a person if that person does not repent of his/her sins first. Repentance is the beginning of the reconciliation process. When we sin we offend our Most Holy Elohim Yehovah. Repentance from the heart is the beginning process to obtain our new life. The Ruach HaQodesh (Holy Spirit) has to come into our spirit, and this happens when we with deep sorrow repent of our sins.


If He does not come in our life, we are not born again.

I remember my salvation experience. I repented deeply a long time, and then Yehoshua began to speak to me, saying that I was been converted. Eventually the Spirit came inside of me. I literally felt His presence on my left side and He came into me. I had no idea that I had been born again, for no one preached to me, and I did not read the Bible. But I was desperate for Him, and He came. You can read in detail about my salvation experience in my autobiography “NEW LIFE AND GLORY.” All my books are available on Amazon.


Yehoshua will not come into the heart of an unrepented sinner. Simply saying “I believe you are God, and you died for me, I believe it, please come into my heart and save me,” will not save you. Your heart must be fully contrite. You have to be very sorry and repented of all the sins you have committed.

A broken and contrite heart, Yehovah, You will not despise.” -Tehillim/Psalms 51:17

Please understand that salvation is not saying a simple prayer to escape hell!

I have ministered as a pastor and prayed with many souls on the altar. But I did not see concrete evidence of their salvation experience because their spirit was not regenerated.

We must obey Yehoshua, and teach what He taught.

\Being born again is the beginning of our walk of faith.


Salvation is a gift.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of Elohim, not of works, lest anyone should boast. - Eph’siyim/Ephesians 2:8-9


As mentioned before in other messages, there is nothing we can do to save ourselves. Giving tithes, offerings, obeying all the commandments, praying long hours daily, or anything else, will avail us nothing if we do not repent first.

In fact I just read that in one particular revival they were praying long time, but Yehovah was not answering. Finally one man arose and read the Scripture,

Who may ascend into the hill of Yehovah? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully.”-Tehilim/Psalm 24:3-4

That day the intercessors went on the altar and confessed their sin, and soon after the revival broke out. Revival will not come unless repentance takes place.

Salvation only comes through repentance and being born again by the Spirit of Elohim.


This is possible only because Yehoshua, the only Ben of Elohim, became Man and died as a Man for mankind. He did this with great love and suffered intensely the penalty of our sin. This was the only way we could be reconciled to Yehovah, our Heavenly Father in Heaven.

He had to die, as Man, representing man, or instead of man, in order to fulfill the Word of Yehovah. He said, the penalty of sin is death. Blood had to be shed, for the life is in the Blood.

And whatever man of the house of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell among you, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood, and will cut him off from among his people. For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls. For it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.”-Wayyiqra/Leviticus 17:10-11

As mentioned Yehoshua had to die, and die as He did. If He had been killed by stoning, as the religious leaders were trying to do at first, He could not have fulfilled the needed requirement of the perfect sacrifice. He had to shed His blood, and fulfilled the prophecies concerning Him. (Tehillim/Psalm 22:16-17). His sacrifice was the most sublime sacrifice.

The sacrifice of animals and offering of their blood on the altar was only to cover their sin for one year at the time, but could not take away the sins. Yehoshua shedding of His most costly, precious Blood alone can be applied to our sin and receive forgiveness. And when our sin is forgiven by Him, it is also removed from our lives. We are set free. Once again, words alone cannot save, but a humble and contrite heart He will not despise.


Once we are forgiven and born again by the Spirit of Elohim, we have the responsibility to obey Him. At the new birth we have become His adopted children. Because He is Holy, He expects us, His children, to be holy.


For I am Yehovah your Elohim. You shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy. Neither shall you defile yourselves with creeping things that creeps on the earth. For I am Yehovah your Elohim who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim (Egypt). You shall therefore be holy, for I am Holy.

-Wayyiqra/Leviticus 11:44

This particular passage speaks to us about the dietary instructions He gave us. I know many take this commandment to be abolished at the death of Mashiach. Wrong! The animals did not get saved, only we are in the process of being saved. Leviticus 11 is for our physical health, and it has nothing to do with going to heaven or not, however, if I were you, I would keep His rules for my own benefit. I may live longer and with less sickness if I obey.

From my own experience I can say that before I began keeping this diet, I was always sick to my stomach. But after I began to eat right, I experience no problems to my stomach. I am over 80 years old and take no medication! All glory to Him alone! To be holy is to be in the world, but to not do the things of the world. We must to be consecrated to Him alone.

I will not write any more verses, but I hope you will read the following verses in your own Bible. Ivrim/Hebrews 12:14; Romiyim/ Romans 6:22; Kepha 2/2 Peter 1:5-9;

Qorin’tiyim1/1 Corinthians 5:17.

Get rid of sin! Mattithyahu/Mathew 5:29-30

Shalom, be holy!

You may contact me at shomerhatorah@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment