Wednesday, April 7, 2021

YEHOVAH IS OUR FORTRESS

 




















234 Yehovah is our fortress


Today I was thinking on the times we are living in. Many people are in fear because of the so called corona virus. They do a lot of unnecessary things in order not to get sick.

They put a mask on, even though it is proven to be not helpful. The virus is very small and can penetrate any mask. But many put their trust in the masks because they have been told that this is the thing to do, and they have to obey.


They keep social distance with the mask even when alone on the street, or bicycling, which is very dangerous for their health. But they believe it helps then. They place their trust in such things, and want others to do the same.


They put their trust in the vaccine, because they are told they will be safe. However, we know that this last vaccine does not prevent to get the virus, and still they have to use the mask and stay away from people.

They put their trust in having a lot of money; in having a degree, thinking education will make them prosper and render them immune to poverty.

They put their trust in a particular organization, be that religious, or secular.

Finally they put their trust in men, when they promise to help them, and they will live happily ever after!


However they are not placing their trust in the Creator of the Universe, and their Creator who has given them life.

King David was anointed to be a powerful King in Israel. He won many battles against the enemies of Israel, but he knew the victories were won only because Yehovah fought for him.


He was a prophet and a musicians. Let us hear what He said about Yehovah.

And He said:

Yehovah is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; Yehovah is my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; my Savior, You save me from violence. I will call upon Yehovah, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.” -Shemu’el 2/2 Samuel 22:2-4


We read it again in another Psalm.


I will love you, Yehovah, my strength. Yehovah is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my Elohim, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon Yehovah, who is worthy to be praised; shall I be saved from my enemies. -Tehillim 18:13


This whole Psalm is giving glory to our Elohim, Yehovah. He never bragged about his accomplishments, and he also never feared. He had a strong relationship with His Creator and listened to His voice before he went into battle.


King David spoke of Yehovah as His fortress in several of his psalms.

What is a fortress? The dictionary describes fortress, as a military stronghold, especially a strong fortified town fit for a large garrison. And a garrison is the troops in a fortress or town, a military post a permanent military installation.


Yehovah has enough angels to fight for us when we have a need. He is not too busy in Heaven doing nothing. Many people have the wrong idea about Him. We need to read His Word and understand that He is concerned about our daily lives. He wants to be involved in our lives because He loves us. All we need to do is to seek Him in prayer, and to trust Him, knowing that He is our fortress and our stronghold. He fights all our battles, and He wins all the time. In fact many times all we need to do is to sing praises to Him, and He fights for us.


Please read the whole chapter of Devrey Ha’Yamim 2/2 Chronicles 20, but especially verses 15-17. Israel was in trouble but prayed to Yehovah and He spoke to them through the prophet saying: Listen, all you Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you King Jehoshaphat! “Thus says Yehovah to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but Elohim’s. ‘Tomorrow go down against them. They will surely come up by the “Ascent of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the brook before the wilderness of Jeruel. You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of Yehovah, who is with you. O Judah and Jerusalem! Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for Yehovah is with you.”


Presently in the whole world believers are under attack. In some places in America Christians are arrested for having a home bible study! Churches have been shot down because of the virus, but this is not the reason, for the stores have stayed opened. It is an attack on Yehovah Himself and they are trying to take Him out of our lives, but cannot, for He lives His life in the believer. And if you are not yet a believer in Yehoshua, call upon Him now, and be saved. Read my other blog for more information.


Today I saw a video of a Church in Canada been locked down. A fence has been placed around the building itself and around the parking place of that church, while the police were standing there fully armed. In case you do not know this is Communism. China has infiltrated Canada, and America.

It is time to trust our Creator and know that He is our Fortress and our stronghold. Our battles are His battles and He will fight against our enemies.

Let us love the leadership and pray for their salvation. They need to seek Him and stop trying to fight Yehovah. No one has ever fought against Yehovah and won. Christians please pray for a great move of the Spirit of Yehovah now, that many will come to know Yehoshua and be saved!

Do not go to sleep, but be awake. Put your trust in Yehovah who our your fortress, stronghold and Savior. Nothing is to hard for Him. Do not fear man, but Yehovah alone.


I want to add that you need to stop listen to the Media who speaks as thought Yehovah is not interested in us, and worse yet, that He does not exist.

I want you to know that Yehoshua, His only Ben/Son is alive and has come as a Savior once, died and rose again, went back to Heaven, but now is coming back as the victorious King of Kings and Lord of Lords to establish his spiritual Kingdom, and the powers of darkness are going to be overthrown. He is the conqueror and there is no one who can resist Him. Be sure that communism will not reign in America.

He is for life, not for death. Choose life today and live. He is fighting for America and for you.


You may also want to visit Amazon and buy my books. Learn of Him and be safe. 







No comments:

Post a Comment