Friday, April 2, 2021

THE MOUTH WHO SPEAKS LIES WILL BE STOPPED

 

Someone received this word today.


The mouth of those who speaks lies shall be stopped.” Tehillim/Psalms 63:11b


There are many who say ‘where is God?’ “But I am here hear every whisper. Do not be confused or dismayed, For I am God (Elohim), and I change not. You may think I am asleep, but I sleep not. Trust Me to unravel what seems to be impossible. I know the end from the beginning. I change not. Open you mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Surrender your life to Me, trust Not in chariots or in horses, for I have made them all. They are My servants. I choose whom I will; I use whom I choose.

Stop striving to make things happen. Return to the ancient path, and find life. Will you serve Me? Now is the time of decision. Do not wave between two opinions. Follow Me and live.”


For I am Yehovah, I do not change.”NKJV

For I Am Yehovah, I have not changed.” The Israel Bible

Mal’aki/Malachi 3:6


See also,

I am the Aleph and the Tav, the Beginning and the End, who is, and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”Chazon/Revelation 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment