Saturday, April 10, 2021

THE KING MADE US KINGS AND PRIESTS

 Today I need to speak on something that I usually do not speak about it. Let me begin with saying that Yehoshua is the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS according to Scripture.

Some of you who read this message may not know that Yehoshua is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, but let us read the following passage:


Now I saw Heaven opened , and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of Elohim. And the armies in Heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty Elohim. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. -Chazon/Revelation 19:11-16

It was necessary to write this whole passage for us to understand, that the God/Elohim who became Man and died on the cross was not a helpless Man, but Yehovah Himself who became Man in His Ben/Son in order to fulfill the Covenant He had made with Abram. You may want to read Bereshit/Genesis 15. As you recall Yehovah passed between the pieces of the killed animals. He placed Abram to sleep in order for Him to be able to save his descendants who became Israel.


We know the history. Yehoshua indeed came to be our Mashiach, and rose again. Then after commissioning His talmidim, or His disciples, He rose back to His Father in Heaven.

Yehoshua conquered sin and death, and He took the keys of Satan, and is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

But He also made us, his followers kings and priests in order to be able to rule with Him in His Kingdom.

Yochanan one of His disciples was given visions of the risen Mashiach and King and wrote Sefer Chazon. Let us read a small portion of this Sefer/Book.


Grace to you and shalom (peace) from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Yehoshua haMashiach the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His Elohim and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. - Chazon/Revelation 1:4-6


Yehovah has always two witness. We read in the same book the following statement:

And have made us kings and priests to our Elohim; and we shall reign on the earth.-Chazon 5:10

Kings have crowns right or wrong? Do you know that if you are a born again and baptized believer in Yehoshua, that you have already been assigned a crown to wear? That means that you have been given authority in the Name of Yehoshua to cast all demons that come your way. You can command sickness to get out of your body now. In faith in the blood of Yehoshua and His Name, you can be healed.

If you are not born again, please read my other messages to help you. However, it is a very simple matter to you. All you need to do is recognize your have sinned and repent of all your sins. Surrender your life to Yehoshua and receive Him as your Lord and Savior and King. He will accept you and use you now, and in His soon coming Kingdom. He is coming back and you will reign with Him.


I want to close with this passage:

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of Elohim, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. - Kepha1/1 Peter 2:9-10 NKJV


You also as living stones, are being built up, a spiritual house, a qodesh kehunnah, to offer up spiritual slaughter offerings acceptable to Yehovah through Yehoshua ha’Mashiach. - Kepha 1/1 Peter 2:5 HS

You also as living stones, are being built up a spiritual sacrifices acceptable to Elohim through Yehoshua ha’Mashiach. -Kepha1/1 Peter 2:5 NKJV


The spiritual sacrifices is offering our own lives at His service, obeying Him in everything He wants us to do. Honor Him and worship Him in spirit and in truth.


Please note that I use only the names of God, and His Son, and Holy Spirit in the original language, even though I write the word mostly in the English language.

I choose to honor my, and your Creator, by calling Him with His original name.


I hope this little message has blessed you today. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also remember to go to Amazon and check out some of my books. Thank you. Let us make the name and glory of our Creator be known all over the world.


Before I let you go, I sense that I need to share this testimony of my good friend in Alaska.


   I had two Drs years ago who lost it on me because I wouldn't take their medication.  I stopped going to any at that time.  Then a guy decided to get high at 10AM and drive north in my south bound lane. I moved to hit the sidewalk out of his way and he followed me over and hit me head on.  Three things happened instantly.....I felt the right front tire hit the sidewalk to jump on it, I couldn't see out my windshield anymore as something white, soft but firm wrapped my head, and he hit me.  I do believe it was angel wings that wrapped my head as it hit NOTHING.  The cops, medics, nurses and Drs couldn't believe it.  The first cop to scene and a TV manager both said the same thing.  Anytime they see a car like mine...the driver is always dead.  I wasn't dead and was alert!  Praise Him!!!  Anyway, a broken knee happened....that's it and it was totally healed in TWO WEEKS!! They said surgery in hospital and I said no.  I went to Dr a week later and the x-ray showed the break was worse.  It was a very wide and deep V.  We both jerked with fear when seeing the x-ray..he yelled...you've got to have surgery and NOW as if this breaks off you will be a crippled for life and there is nothing we can do.  When I jerked I immediately said....NO FEAR! and it left.  I calmly and in peace told the Dr no to surgery.  Went home and slept, ate the WORD, praise and prayed and spoke out. Two weeks I went back and all it showed was a PIN HEAD size at the top where it had broken.  You couldn't tell anything had happened. THEN, last summer my appendix burst and that was a trip from hell like never before.  The infection spread throughout my body.  That was it! That's what I battled yet they just knew I had this disease and that disease....ran all kinds of tests and more tests.  I prayed to get out of there before they killed me.  


I hope you enjoy this testimony. My friend exercised her faith and authority in Yehoshua and got healed. You can do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment