Tuesday, June 14, 2022

IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME

 

Yehoshua before He was offered to be our perfect Sacrifice He had a dinner with His disciples which is called the Last Supper. Soon He was to become the Passover Lamb on the very day the Passover is sacrificed, the Preparation Day, or the Day before the Unleavened Bread.

Therefore, since it was the Preparation, that the bodies should not remain on the stake on the Shabbat, was a high one-the Yahudim (Jews) asked Pilatus to have their legs broken, and be taken away.

Yochanan/John 19:31

Preparation day is Passover. He died on the correct day when the lambs were sacrificed.

The Apostle Sha’ul/Paul had a revelation of this event, and it is recorded in the Scriptures.

For I received from Adon (Lord) that which I also delivered to you: that the Adon Yehoshua in the night in which He was delivered up took bread, and having given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat, this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same way also the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the Renewed Covenant in My blood. As often as you drink it, do this in remembrance of Me.”

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the death of the Adon until He comes.

So that whoever should eat this bread or drink this cup of the Adon unworthily shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Adon.

But let a man examine himself, and so let Him eat of that bread and drink of that cup.

29 For the one who is eating and drinking unworthily, eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Adon.

30 Because of this many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.

For if we were to examine ourselves, we would not be judged.

Qorin’tiyim 1/1 Corinthians 11:23-30 HS

The Apostle Sha’ul/Paul, had been a persecutor of the followers of Yehoshua. And as he was on its way to Damascus to arrest the followers of The Way he was stopped by Yehoshua.

But Sha’ul, still breathing threats and murder against the talmidim (disciples) of the Adon, (Lord), having come to the kohen ha’gadol, (High Priest), asked from him letters to the congregations of Dammaseq, (Damascus)  so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, to bring them bound to Yerushalayim (Jerusalem). And it came to be, that as he journeyed, he came near Dammaseq, and suddenly a light flashed around him from the shamayim (Heaven). And he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Sha’ul, Sha’ul, why do you persecute Me?” And he said, “Who are You, Adonai?” And the Adon said, “I am Yehoshua, whom you persecute. It is hard for you to kick against the prods.”

Ma’aseh/Acts 9:1-5

I wrote about His encounter with the living Resurrected Elohim Yehoshua so that you understand that the apostle Sha’ul came to faith by revelation and continued to receive the whole gospel by revelation.

I used his version of the bread and the wine because he it is very specific and helpful to each of us.

26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had scourged Yehoshua, he delivered Him to be crucified.

And they stripped Him and put a scarlet robe on Him. When they had twisted a crown of thorns, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand. And they bowed the knee before Him and mocked Him, saying, “Hail, King of Jews!” Then they spat on Him, and took the reed and struck Him on the head. And when they had mocked Him, they took the robe off Him, put His own clothes on Him, and let Him

Mattithyahu/Matthew 27:28-31

Then they compelled Him to bear the cross. He had received 39 lashes on His back, and His back was open with wounds, yet He had to carry the cross with the crown of thorns on His head. They pinned on the cross because we cried out: Crucify Him!  Then they gave Him sour wine mingled with gall to drink, but He would not drink it. They divided His garments and they cast lots for the robe.

Yehoshua fulfilled all the prophecies concerning His first coming. Please read all the Scriptures that speak of this event.

When I partake of the bread and the wine, I remember what He said in the Scriptures.

Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My Blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in Him.

Yochanan/Johan 6:53-56

He clarifies in verse 63

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.’

We are not to take literally. The bread and the wine are part of life. The bread keeps us alive. When we eat the bread we crush it. He was crushed for our iniquities.

 But He was wounded because of our sins, Crushed because of our iniquities. He bore the chastisement that made us whole. And by His stripes we were healed.

Yeshayahu/Isaiah 53:5 (The Israel Bible)

We crushed Him with our sin. When we eat the bread we crush the bread, and this reminds us of the result of our own sin. Our sin crushed Him.

He uses the wine.

The grapes are crushed to produce the juice who eventually is made into wine.

Again I remember that my sin has crushed Him.

When I take the Elements of the Last Supper, which we call communion, the bread and juice, I speak what I did when He was condemned to death. Yes, I did this, and so did you. Your sin placed Him on the cross. Not the Jews, or the Romans, but all of us, Jews, and Romans, and the whole world’s sin has caused His horrible death. He is our Passover Lamb, blameless, for He never sinned.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of Elohim.

Qorin’tiyim 2/2 Corinthians 5:21 HS

Knowing all this, when I take the elements of the Last Supper, I meditate on His suffering, and repent of all those atrocities that were done to Him as though I personally did them to Him. I say something like this: “Yehoshua please forgive me for beating you so harshly on your back! Forgive me for the crown of thorns I place upon your head because of my sin. Please forgive me for spitting on your face, mocking you. I am so sorry I caused you pain and chose to crucify You. I am very sorry, please forgive me. Please forgive me for giving saying that you blasphemed and deserved to die. I deserved to die, but you died for me.”

I continue to say everything that I read it was done to Him. Then I thank Him for not giving up and staying on that cross to release all that blood that contains His life. For without shedding of blood there is no remission.

And according to the Law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.

Ivrim/Hebrews 9:22

 And according to the Torah, almost all is cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Ivrim/Hebrews 9:22 HS

Yehoshua told me that if we would take the elements daily, we would not sin. The reason the people continue to sin after they give their lives to Yehovah is because they do not understand their sin was the cause of His death.

 Most people are oblivious of the greatest pain Yehoshua had to suffer because of our sin. We think that praying a simple prayer of salvation is all we need, and continue to sin, we are mocking Him again. We are warned by the Spirit in the words the apostle Sha’ul has spoken to help and warn us. Meditate on the price He had to pay for your salvation.

If we do not repent when we eat the bread, we are eating and drinking judgment upon our lives. We must examine ourselves and  repent of all sin.  Do not mock Him by partaking of the bread and wine while living in sin, or you may get sick and die.

Yehoshua loves us so much that He died for us with such cruel death. Let us live righteously, be thankful to Him, and stop sinning.

I need to add, that we must take a piece of bread, and not a wafer when we remember His death! You do not crush a wafer! It melts, but Yehoshua did not melt, He was crushed for our iniquities. We have to keep the symbols He has given us to describe His suffering, and not substitute. We cannot add to His Word and not take away.

(Devarim/Deut. 4:2; 12:32)

No comments:

Post a Comment