Monday, November 8, 2021

THE GREATEST EXODUS


Today I need to publish a dream Yehovah has given me a few hours ago, and the explanation of the same dream.

I was in a great building with two friends, and it was empty. We were waiting for

 something to happen, but nothing was happening. It seemed to be a political place. 

Trump was supposed to come, but did not at this time. Then my two friends 

disappeared and went to the bathroom. Finally came back. One of them, I 

remember was in the dream may have been Kellye who in reality is in Heaven 

already did not come back, but I am not sure if was her or another friend who is 

still alive. However the second friend did not return. The friend who came back is 

my good friend Tsha, came back dressed with the same kind of clothes I have in 

real life. She word a long blue skirt, and a white shirt, and she had something on 

her head that she really liked to have on, it seemed round like a halo, but only in 

natural material.


 Then I wanted to use the bathroom, and found them, they were right behind me. I ]

was shocked when I found them, for they were also all empty and they had no 

doors. The bathrooms faced each other and could see each other naked when using 

the bathroom.


Then someone was serving cordon bleu with pork. I did no teat any of that.

My friend asked the lady to slice it and give me half. But I did not eat it. The place 

was empty and shabby. Not really clean and not in order.

I got up and sensed that I needed to write this dream. I prayed for interpretattion.

Then I went on the floor and prayed and worshiped.


At first I sensed that although the sons were trying to get Trump to come, he was not coming. I am talking about the dream, not reality.


Then I remembered about the mud in Dana’s dream. The snow is made of frozen 

water and earth. The snow may represent the light righteous judgment of Yehovah 

upon us. Then when it dissolves it reveals the dirt or filth on the earth and forms 

the mud. When He sends the judgment in the beginning it supposed to reveal to us 

our sins. We need to pus through, and get rid of it.


Then Yehovah the Father in Heaven spoke to me.


The trees are blooming, but the flowers are scarce, there is only a remnant 

that I have, but they do valiantly. Many others will continue to fall into the 

mud. Pick them up and restore them before it is too late. I long for them, they 

are mine, but They do not know Me. Substitute work for love and affection to 

Me, their Redeemer.

Open their eyes through My word I have given you. Do not fear their 

reproach. They are blind, leading the blind. Be firm and resolute. My grace 

is upon you for good. Trust Me only.


I use who I want. I use the humble to confound the wise. What you saw is the 

church exposed. Empty. Only a prophet or two is holding in to My return.”

(I cried: please raise the dead!)


I am sending tribulation for the church to arise. Be valiant. Be strong.”

(Your will be done, Most Holy Father Yehovah!)


Exodus! The greatest exodus the world has ever seen is about to hit the 

church. Freedom from bondage. Freedom is in Me alone. Many pastors will 

go into hiding. They will be ashamed. Yet there is grace for them too. If they

 seek Me only. The river will flow again much more full than it was before. 

The faithful will find shelter and refreshment in it.”


I publishing this word and I pray you pastors hear. Congregations get rid of 

sin. Now is the time to return to Yehovah, God, your Creator, and serve Him 

with all your heart. Do not wait until it gets too hot to repent. Tribulation is 

coming. Find Him now, do no wait.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment