Saturday, December 17, 2022

SKY LIKE BRASS

Shalom my friends
This word came to me today.

"The sky will become like brass. I will not allow the rain to fall on all the states that have forsaken Me. I will bless those who have stood with Israel, and curse him who has not, but has spoken continually against My People.
I have reserved a remnant in Israel and in the world of My Chosen People who have kept the faith.
They will arise as mighty warriors in the world and bring a balance.
Do not let anyone think they will stop My Hand from blessing My Chosen People and Nation.
I will certainly discipline as a Father who loves His children, but I will not cast out."

He has given me many prophecies concerning the coming times, one of them concerns the next government which will be much worse than this one. Do not look to men to bring a change, but know it is judgment for the sins of the world and this nation will suffer much. One big sin is  when they blame Israel for all the evil that is happening.

Pray please, do not be deceived.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment