Tuesday, October 1, 2019

SIN IS SIN!



Therefore,  just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned- (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law”- Romans 5:12-13
            I chose this verse because it is very simple and easy to understand.  If you as a mother tell your son or daughter to do something, and they do not do it, you will punish them, right?  Right!  You had made a house rule, a “law” for them to keep, and   you had taught them that if they disobeyed your orders, they would be punished.  Their disobedience  would have earned disciplining: spanking if they were very young, or some other form of punishment  if older.  
            However, if you did not tell them your  rule, and  if they disobeyed, would they be guilty?  No.  If you would punish them for something you did not set as a rule, you would be unrighteous, even though according to your standard,  they did wrong.  
            I have lived with several families who had children,  because of the nature of my ministry, and at  times I have been rebuked for doing things that were absolutely not allowed in their home, for instance, to eat my dinner in my bedroom.  I had to obey the rule after I was told.  But, before I was corrected,  I did not disobey them because I was not informed of their wishes,  therefore, I had not sinned. However, I was  still breaking their law.  Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who is to come.” - Romans 5:14
People sinned as result of Adam first transgression (Gen. 2:16-17; 3:1-6)  Cain, the very first son of Adam, killed his brother Abel! 
“All have sinned and fall short of the glory of Elohim.” -Rom. 3:23
  And also “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of Elohim is eternal life in Mashiach Yehoshua  our Master.”- Romans 6:23       
            Death came to us  from Adam, but Yehoshua has made us righteous. Yehovah  taught Adam and he taught all his children how to obey Yehovah. Then his children taught their children, and so forth.  This was called  the oral Torah. Eventually it was written on Mount Sinai on tablets of stone by the very hand of Yehovah. Now in the Renewed Covenant, Yehovah writes it on our heart (Jeremiah 31:31-33).   Each human being knows what is right and what is not. However, man chooses to disobey therefore he is guilty before Yehovah. I hope that you will choose to read the Scriptures and obey them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment