Saturday, June 1, 2019

IS YEHOVAH ALMIGHTY? IS HE SOVEREIGN?


 When Avram[i] was ninety-nine years old, Yehovah appeared to Avram and said to him, “I am El Shaddai[ii]. Walk in My ways and be blames.”Bereshit/Genesis 17:1
 
 May El Shaddai bless you, and make you fertile and numerous, so that you become an assembly of people. Bereshit 28:3
And now talking about Yehoshua who is the only Ben of Yehovah we read the following,
“I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Tav’, the Beginning and the End, “ says Yehovah “who is and who was and who is to come, El Shaddai.”Chazon/Revelation 1:8
 “Qodesh, qodesh, qodesh, Yehovah El Shaddai, who was, and who is , and who is coming!”'Chazon 4:8
If you, beloved reader, will continue to read the Scriptures will find many more verses declaring  that Yehovah is Almighty!
Today I want to confirm to you that Yehovah is indeed Almighty and so is His only Ben/Son Yehoshua.
In the book of Yochanan/John 1-15, we read the account of Yehovah healing one sick man by the pool called in Hebrew, Beyth Zatha[iii].
Verse 16  we read that the Yahudim[iv] wanted to kill Him because He was doing these things on the Shabbat.[v]
But Yehoshua answered them, “My Father works until now, and I work.”
18 Because of this, then, the Yahudim were seeking all the more to kill Him, ‘because not only was He breading the Shabbath, but He also called Elohim His own Father, making Himself equal with Elohim.’
19 Therefore Yehoshua responded and said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Ben is able to do naught by Himself, but only that which He sees the Father doing, because whatever He does, the Ben also does likewise.
20 “For the Father loves the Ben, and shows Him all that He Himself does. And greater works than these He is going to show Him, in order that you marvel.’ Yochanan 5:17-20
Yehoshua said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Avraham came to be, I am.” Yochanan 8:58

Yehoshua existed before Yehovah created mankind, He was there at Creation with the Father and the Ruach haQodesh[vi]
 In the beginning Elohim created the shamayim and the earth.
2 And the earth came to be formless and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Ruach of Elohim was moving on the face of the water. 3
3 And Elohim said, “Let come to be, “ and light came to be. Bereshit/Genesis 1:1-3
The Light  is the Word, and Yehoshua is the Word of  Yehovah, 
 Barukh[vii] is the man who listens to Me, watching daily at My gates, waiting at the posts of My doors.
35 For whoever finds me shall find chai/Life. Mishley/Proverbs 8:34-35
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and Word was Elohim. Yochanan 1:1
 “While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world. Yochanan 9:5
We cannot argue the fact that Yehoshua is indeed Elohim, and because there is only one Elohim according the Word, Who is He?
T’oma, one of the apostles, had a problem understanding the identity of Yehoshua. Tomas did not understand what Yehoshua was trying to tell them. 
Yehoshua said to him, “I am the way, the Truth, and the Chai/life. No one comes to the Father except through Me, you would have known My Father too. From now on you know Him, and have seen.”
8 Philippos said to Him, “Adonai, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
9 Yehoshua said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known me, Philippos? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father?” Yochanan 14:6-9
Indeed there is only One Elohim!
”Hear o Yisrael, Yehovah your Elohim, Yehovah is one. Devarim 6:4
And now I ask you one question. Is Elohim all powerful? Is He Almighty? Did He create the world, including you and me? Did He give you and me authority over the birds, the animals and the earth?
So Elohim created man in His own image; in the image of Elohim He created him; male and female He created them.
28 Then Elohim blessed them, and Elohim said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea , over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Bereshit 1:27
Yehovah is Almighty and Sovereign.
  I have a question for those who say that Yehovah is no longer in control of our lives. I guess they feel He lost His power.  But did He? Really? When did He lost control? Let us read the following verses together, please. 
But our Elohim in Heaven; He does whatever He pleases. Tehillim/Psalm 115:3
 “Remember the former of long ago, for I am El, (God), and there is no one else-Elohim, and there is no one like Me. 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from of old that which has not been done, saying, ‘My counsel stands, and all My delight I do,’ 11 calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a distant land. Indeed I have spoken it, I also bring it to pass. I have planned it, I also do it.” Yeshayahu/Isaiah 46:9-11
For Yehovah of hosts has purposed, and who will annul it? His hand is stretched out, and who will turn it back? Yeshayahu/Isaiah 14:27
When  did He give man power over death? Can man kill a flea, or a dog, by just saying, “Die now.”? Did He say to you that you can choose when to die?  Surely you can kill a dog with an instrument, and you can do the same to yourself, but you have not been given the authority to say to Yehovah, no, I do not want to die now. I have the right to choose when I die. Who are you man? are you equal to Yehovah? Yehoshua could do that on the cross once He  fulfilled the plan of Yehovah for His life. He gave His life to redeem us from the powers of darkness. He destroyed the power of Satan forever. At that point He could let go of this life.
 And Yehoshua cried out again with a loud voice, and gave up His spirit. Mattithyahu/Matthew 27:50  
In another Scripture He declared that He had received the power to lay down His life and to take it up again.
…”because I lay down My chai, in order to receive it again. 18  “No own takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to receive it again.  This command I have received from My Father.” Yochanan/John 10: 17
I am sorry for those who teach that we are equal to Yehoshua. We are not Elohim, and we did not die for the lost. Yehovah alone has power over life and death. We, His created people, do not have that power.
You and I are created lower than Elohim.
What is man that you remember him? And the son of man that You visit him? 5 Yet You have made him a little less than Elohim. Tehillim 8: 4-5
That little less is a lot to us. We cannot create by the power of our word, and we cannot take life by the power of our words.
Witches do use extra power and that power is demonic.
But a believer in Yehovah and Yehoshua cannot use the power of the devil to create or to take away life. Choose who you today who you want to serve.
I wrote this little message today because I have been very disturbed by a “pastor” who states that we die at our own will, and that Yehovah is not Almighty or Sovereign. She said He is not in control over everything.  We can choose when to die. I rebuke this and declare it to be false doctrine.
Yehovah is El Shaddai, He is Sovereign, and we are not. Be content to be able to receive eternal life when you repent of your sins. Be content to become his child, but to do not dethrone Him from being Elohim! Do not make yourself god.
Shalom!


[i] Avraham
[ii] Almighty God
[iii] Bethesda
[iv] Jews
[v] Sabbath
[vi] Holy Spirit
[vii] Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment