Wednesday, October 27, 2021

THE LAODICEANS


I have visited one assembly (church) lately and was praying intensely for that ministry. Then suddenly I sensed that I needed to stop going there. I knew something about that assembly, but I did not know the depth of the issues. Then today I heard in my spirit the word: Laodiceans.

The apostle Yochanan/John had been in the Island of Patmos for the Word of Elohim and for the testimony of Yehoshua on Yehovah’s Day, and something happened.


I Yochanan, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Yehoshua HaMashiach, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of Elohim and for the testimony of Yehoshua. I was in the Spirit on Yehovah’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am the Aleph and the Tav, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, writ e in book and send it to the seven churches which are I Asia. To Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”


Yochanan was most likely praying in tongues, when Yehoshua Himself invited his beloved apostle to write this book of Revelation. He had given Yochanan revelation of things to come. Today we will speak of the Laodicean church.


During my prayer time I was perplexed and asked the reason why I was not supposed to go back to that place to pray for revival. And I got the answer. Let us read what this church is all about it.


And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,

These things say the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of Elohim: “I know your works , that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’- and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked, I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him. And he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let Him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’”

Chazon/Revelation 3:14-22


Yehoshua, who is the First and the Last, the Amen, the Beginning of Creation, knowing all things, is speaking without any reservation to this famous church.

This particular church must have been known for her many works. I probably was given a soft diet, and did not emphasize repentance from sin. She must have been a large church. However, the presence of the Spirit of Yehovah was no longer there as it was in the beginning. Many she began to change according to the culture of the area. We must remember that the worship of false gods permeated the globe, just as it is now. In order to grow she most likely water down the gospel, and stopped having altar calls. She had contemporary music most of the time to accommodate and to attract the young people. The pastor most likely no longer gave the altar call inviting the seeking Yehovah to repent. He was streaming and needed to be loved by the masses, the heathen.

The love for Yehovah had been replaced with television and money came in via text messaging. Why bother, they felt rich. They did not have to pray hours for revival any more. They had it made!

Wrong! The all seen Elohim read their mail, or I should say, their heart. Yehoshua found this ministry To be wretched, miserable, poor, and naked! He told them to wash their eyes with salve, in other words they needed to be healed from their wretchedness! They were blind to their situation. They had gone far away from Him. He sent people to help them, in other words, He knocked on the door, but they did not respond. They were too full of self, to bother with anyone who came to pray for them. They had all they needed, they thought. But they were wrong.


Yehoshua said that He would vomit this ministry out of His mouth!


If you dear pastor, fall into this category, I urge you to wake up and repent. For nothing good is ahead of you if you do not repent. You are misleading your congregation giving then a sick and incomplete diet. Will you water down the Word of Yehovah in order for you to have a lot of money and travel around the world? Will you do it in order to have a big church? Please examine yourself, and change. Repent now, before Yehoshua vomits you out of His Mouth!


Today this is all I am going to say. Repent, whoever you are. Humble yourself before Yehovah now, and receive the correction before it will be too late for you.


Call upon Him, the Creator who has blessed you, but you have forgotten Him. He is no longer number one in your life. Money, pride and glory, has replaced your love for Him, your Savior.


Please note.

Remember that Yehovah is translated in English as The LORD. But His name is Yehovah.

Yehoshua is His only Son. Our Sacrifice who died for our sins.


Repent today and be healed from your blindness.

Visit www.amazon.com and buy some of my books, and give them to your congregation.

NEW LIFE AND GLORY,

THE LOST SHEEP,

STRINGS OF PEARLS.

Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment